I love being pregnant. That’s why I didn’t name this “How Pregnancy Interferes With My Life” it’s just these things, well, they make my pregnancies a little bit hard. It’s all in good humor though ;)
1. I do not like public restrooms. I will hold my pee for a very long time JUST so I don’t have to enter a public restroom….not when I’m pregnant!! For example, today I had to pee so bad I stopped at a gas station, the ladies was occupied…so I went to the men’s. That’s how bad it is.
2. My anxiety gets worse, and guess what? I can’t take my calming pills while pregnant. Nope, I have to “wean” myself off of them. Which is hell. So far.
3. I’m a bitch when I’m hungry anyways, that’s amplified by 1,000 when I am pregnant. Sorry honey.
4. Any ache, pain, or unusual happening always means something is wrong. Not really, but that’s what I assume. This goes along with that anxiety I was talking about.
5. I already have a weak stomach, I gag over everything. That’s also amplified by 1,000 when I am pregnant.
6. I hate shaving. I hate it worse when I am carrying a child.
7. I have a weakness for Taco Bell. Taco Bell gets a lot of my money when I’m pregnant.
8. I never cry. Like ever. Especially over movies, YouTube videos… Nothing. Well guess what movie made me cry the other night? “Walk The Line” really? Really Jessie? Get ahold of your stupid self!
9. Uncontrollable laughter, now I realize you might be thinking…”what’s the problem with that?” The problem is, once it starts… It can’t be stopped. Today I spit ^Taco Bell and then water all over my husband at the lunch table. I couldn’t help it. He should just be thankful that I am not far along enough to pee my pants yet.
10. I pee my pants. A LOT. Those cute little summer dresses?? Yeah, my husband thought I was so cute the first time I wore one when I was pregnant with our son….until ^the uncontrollable laughing started and he seen the pee running down my legs as I ran towards the bathroom.
I hope these give you all a good laugh, and more importantly I hope at least some of you can relate so I don’t feel weird ;)